Saturday, October 29, 2011

All of this.


The most frustrating thing I have come across in life is the copious, vibrant and beautiful tapestries that my mind creates with the possibilities of living. They are always filled with the fluid, electric colors; these mystic individuals I have constructed in my mind look over their shoulders back at me, with eyes screaming at me to come on, to leave everything behind and enjoy and experience all that I can. I get so exhilarated and with all of the strength within me, I jump, so hard, so high, but then my body is slammed back to the ground so hard. Bruises all over my ribs, my hips, my arms and legs, my head crashing against the cold, wet stone floor that I exist in. And none of this room would be wet if it wasn't for my breathing so hard within the anticipation of  breaking this self affixed chain to fly out of here.  The walls get wet from the condensation of my breath, I sit here in the dark, with mold growing on my shoes from lack of usage. And I feel like I'm dying most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment